When it comes to options, we’ve got you covered!
Some organizations refrain from silent auctions because they don’t have the resources to manage all the details. When you partner with us, you won’t have to worry. Your silent auction will be easier than ever with our state of the art software. We can program our platform to suit what is most important to your organization’s goals. Strategic Charity Auctions provides online and onsite silent auctions services in MA, RI, FL and areas of NH, NY, GA, OH, TX, IL and CA. If you do not see your state listed, call us, we very well may be able to accomodate you.
Forget the silent auctions of the past. Our state-of-the-art mobile bidding platform enables you to coordinate all aspects of your event, whether you’re auctioning off several items or just a few high-end items. We’ll help manage any size silent auction that your event calls for. We will customize our platform exclusively to suit our clients’ desires for each event. We are fundraising charity auctioneers and silent auction mobile bidding specialists. Contact us to discuss your event.
Paperless mobile bidding silent auctions.
- Attendees can bid in real time or “set it and forget it” on their mobile devices OR
- Attendees can administer bids through any SCA staff member.
- Outbid notices are sent to attendees on their mobile devices.
- Attendees are always aware of their winning positions in real time.
- Attendees can easily add a cash donation and check out at will upon their mobile device.
- Paperless silent mobile bidding auctions can occur at a venue or “virtually” totally online.
Silent auction consulting.
- Pre-event credit card information collection or post event options
- Attendee self check-out on their device option.
- Ratio of items offered relative number of attendees.
- Auction item idea whitepaper.
- In kind auction item and gift card procurement strategies.
- Consignment item sources.
- Add a donation option upon the attendees’ devices.
- Buy it now item option.
- Determine the best time to close your silent auction.
- Develop the most efficient method of check-out and item fulfillment.
- Make your silent auction an integral part of your overall event consultation strategy.
Paperless Fundraising Raffle “Ticket” Option.
Nonprofit charitable organizations events often contemplate silent auction raffles as another method of increasing event proceeds. Raffles can be fun and effective, however many times they are omitted due to the cumbersome process of the actual selling and distributing paper tickets and then once again summoning the audience’s attention while the winners are drawn by hand and awarded in yet another segment of amplified public address announcements.
What about a ticket-less approach? Fundraising raffle ticket chances can be offered by staff or volunteers on a tablet OR attendees can purchase raffle chances at will on their phone when programmed by SCA.
Be it a 50-50 raffle, a vacation raffle or any other raffle idea, with our mobile bidding platform, a computer random name picker program selects the winners and we notify those attendees right on their phones! The event agenda will specify the time of the drawings, and our professional staff may offer emcee services to announce that the winners can be identified by simply checking their smart phone. It’s easy, fun and no longer a distraction. Ask SCA how mobile bidding digital silent auction raffle “tickets” may be a benefit to your next event. (All raffles subject to state law regulations).
Visit our “How to Run A Successful Silent Auction” blog post.